Cajun Tomato and Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- Half of crimson bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Half cup fowl broth (or dry white wine)
- Eight oz pasta (inclusive of linguine)
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Half of cup heavy/whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese), grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Start bringing a massive pot of water to a boil.
In the meantime, warmth the oil and soften the butter in a huge skillet over medium-excessive warmness, upload the shrimp, pro with the cajun seasoning, and cook dinner until cooked, about 1-2 minutes per aspect, before placing aside.
Add the onion to the pan and prepare dinner until simply smooth, approximately 5-7 minutes earlier than including the crimson pepper and cooking for some other 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and prepare dinner until aromatic, about a minute.
Upload the broth and scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a wood spoon because the broth sizzles.
Add the pasta to the now boiling water and cook till al-dente tender, approximately 7-nine minutes (as in step with the applications directions) and drain.
In the meantime, upload the tomatoes, cream, cajun seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce to the sauce, convey to a boil, reduce the warmth to a simmer.
Add the cheese and prepare dinner until the cheese melted into the sauce.
Drain the pasta, toss with the sauce and the shrimp and experience garnished with the parsley!