- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar substitute
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 /2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon G um Xanthan Gum
- Sesame seeds and chopped scallions for garnish
Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar substitute, garlic, ginger, water, and xanthan gum. Hit to merge. Pour the sauce into the pan with the chicken and reduce the heat to medium-high.Continue cooking a few more minutes until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken.
Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and chopped spring onions for garnish.