For the base:
- 175g of flour
- 100g cold butter
- 25g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 6g baking powder
For the cheese layer:
- 2 egg yolks
- 500g ricotta
- 40ml sunflower oil
- 115g of sugar
- 8g vanilla sugar
- 15g starch
- 5ml lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F. Line an eight-inch free-bottomed tin with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, egg, bloodless butter, sugar, and baking powder. Start by the use of a hand mixer with dough hooks to disintegrate the dough, and then retain to knead the dough with your palms.
- Roll out and press dough base firmly onto bottom and facet of skillet. Poke the bottom with a fork to save you it from bubbling. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 mins or till gently golden. Eliminate and permit cool whilst you prepare the filling.
- Lessen oven to 160C / 320F.In a huge bowl beat the egg yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar, starch and sunflower oil till just
- combined, add ricotta and keep to overcome until easy.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until gentle peaks form, upload lemon juice and preserve to overcome until stiff. Switch the peaks to the bowl with the cheese aggregate and toss carefully to mix.
- Pour over the prepared base and bake for forty five-50 mins. Once the cheesecake is accomplished, flip off the oven and open the door. Permit cheesecake to cool for approximately 1 hour, then dispose of cheesecake and funky completely earlier than removing from tin.
- Enhance with icing sugar and strawberries, slice and enjoy!