- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter/margarine (room temperature)
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. So hit him well.
2Add the butter, then rub with your fingers until crumbs form. Then add the raisins and mix.
3. Add the vanilla, eggs and milk and mix to form a dough.
4Drain the noodles with a spoon. Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheet.
Don’t make balls out of the dough. THEY SHOULD LOOK BAD LIKE STONES.
5Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.