- 1 sleeve graham crackers (nine rectangles)
- 1 cup pecans
- half cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16oz ( 8oz tubs) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed & divided
- 42oz (2 cans) blueberry pie filling
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans, for garnish (non-obligatory)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combo graham crackers and pecans in a food processor or blender till high-quality crumbs. Add melted butter and granulated sugar, pulse or stir to coat, and press into the bottom of a 13×9-inch pan. Bake at 350˚F for 8-10 minutes, until butter has absorbed and crust not looks wet. Cool absolutely. (*See notes for a no-bake crust.)
The usage of an electric powered hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a big bowl. Beat in a single (8oz) container of whipped topping, till smooth. Spread over the cooled crust.
Gently dollop blueberry pie filling over the cream cheese layer and easy in a good layer. Top with the ultimate (8oz) field of whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, if preferred.
Cover and kick back 2 hours or overnight. Cut into 15 pieces and serve. Keep leftovers refrigerated.